Poco m3 and Redmi 9t dead after auto update solution
With the spread of two phones from Xiaomi, namely: poco M3 and Redmi 9T devices dead boot solution, which carry reasonable specifications and an economical price.
Over the past year, users of poco m3 and redmi 9t are surprised by their dead after the auto-update. And we will talk in this article about how to repair and fix issue the two mobiles in the same way as with one of these two phones.
After the emergence of this factory defect (dead boot), undoubtedly. This sometimes happens when manufacturing some mobiles, not only mi / poco. But many companies due to an error during the manufacture of the device because manufacturers are human and make mistakes. Applies to Redmi 9t Continue with this article.
What is edl status? How does the poco get into QD 9008 mode?
(EDL mode): EDL or Emergency DownLoad Mode Android phones and tablets equipped with Qualcomm chipset contain a special boot mode, which could be used to force-flash firmware files for the purpose of bypassing frp or restoring the stock ROM.
This means: This mode is for the Qualcomm processor, and it is a special mode that is entered in emergency mode to be able to write a factory ROM called Stock ROM. To revive the phone after losing the phone's boot and it applies to all companies, not just Xiaomi.
In the normal situation, if we want to enter a phone with a Qualcomm processor into edl mode. We will open the phone and connect the test points and connect the phone to the computer. There is also a special driver for this mode that appears in the device manager Qualcomm QD 9008.
How to fix Redmi 9T poco m3 not charging?
After all this, I will give you the final solution to fix the dead Poco M3 and Redmi 9T with no power after auto-update. With simple steps backed by pictures and videos so that the matter becomes clear and complete and easy, follow this article.
- Remove the Sim card incubator of mobile.
- Open poco by removing the back.
- Release the screws from the board cover carefully.
- Disconnect the battery, monitor, and network cords.
- Release the board from the body.
- The opposite side of the board finds the charging components.
- Using moderately low heat, remove the cap from the charging components Which contain ic and charging component.
- Do nothing else, just remove the cap.
- Before disassembling the dead poco m3, check it on the computer.
- If you find that the phone enters the edl automatically this solution well work.
- If it does not enter EDL, the problem may be greater than that, for example, may have been subjected to a strong shock or exposure to liquids.
- You must determine the type of problem before proceeding with reform.
- During decoding the back of poco m3, be careful not to damage the fingerprint because it is connected to the back in a way that may result in damage if you are not careful.
- When removing the cover, use low heat, not exceeding 350 degrees, to avoid damage to components around or opposite the charging area.
Redmi 9T and POCO M3 dead boot (How to fix)
If we notice the slight difference between the occurrence of the problem and fixing the defect.
This is what you will do only remove the cover of dead poco m3 and 9t and do not tamper with these components shown in the picture. Which, come under the cover causing the defect as a result of excessive heat during charging and use.